Necklace - Prosperous Beginnings
May you be blessed with the presence of Lakshmi, the goddess of good fortune, material prosperity, physical health, well-being, and vitality.
This depiction of Lakshmi is taken from coins from the Gupta empire in ancient India dating from 335 AD to 375 AD.
- The Lakshmi "Dewi" necklace celebrates every woman's inner Goddess.
- Gold plated brass with Opal.
- Pyrite beads for grounding and protection
- Drawstring necklace Length: 18 inches ~ 22 inches.
- Typically ships out within 24 hours.
- Since all our gemstones are natural, we encourage you to embrace the subtle nuances of the variations that may occur. Some of the stones display natural inclusions, which is a general term for crystals where liquid and gas filled cavities are enclosed within the gemstone. These inclusions are often highly characteristic of the mineral or gem concerns and form the basis of the distinction between natural and synthetic stones. We do not consider them to be a flaw but part of the natural character of the stone.