Cuff - Tibetan carved
$ 129.00 SGD
$ 209.00 SGD
We currently have 1 in stock.
Named after the Sanskrit word for "The way of Righteousness", this tiny capsule collection is completely hand crafted.
- A hand carved cuff, adorned with symbolic carvings.
- One of a kind.
- Each cuff is 2.4 inches in width and may be adjusted slightly.
- Hand Carved in gold plated brass.
- The carvings on the cuff include:The Conch Shell, representing a vehicle that proclaims the truth of Dharma. The Lotus, representing Earth. The Parasol, representing wisdom. The pair of Golden Fish representing happiness, fertility and abundance. The Victory Banner representing triumph of knowledge over ignorance. The Treasure Vase, representing Good Fortune. The 4 Petalled Flower - symbolic of the 4 Noble Truths.
- Typically ships out within 24 hours.