RETURNS, REPAIRS & WARRANTY
RETURNS & WARRANTY
1. What if my item breaks in transit?
- We take extremely good care with packaging our products when shipping out an item. Prior to that, each piece of jewellery is checked by us to ensure that it is in good condition.
- In the event that an item does break in transit, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the broken piece as soon as you get it. We will organise a replacement or a refund for you as soon as we receive the return
2. If I paid for shipping and return my item, do you refund the shipping fee?
- Shipping charges are only refundable if we shipped you an incorrect item.
3. What is your return policy?
- We have a no questions asked refund or return policy on full priced products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, you may choose to refund your item within 7 days from the date you receive your shipment. All refunds will be made via the same mode of the original payment. All items must be returned unworn, in their original condition with all tags and wrapping materials intact.
- Our return policy only applies to full priced products. All sale items are final sale as stated explicitly in the sale section on our site.
- If you would like to exchange an item, we request that you send us the original piece for a refund, and place an order for the new items you would like to purchase instead.
- The carriage of all return or refund items are borne by the client, including the replacement items; Lustre bears the cost of carriage for any replacement items that need to be sent to you, only if we have sent you the wrong items.
4. How do I return an item I have purchased?
- Drop us a line within 7 days of receiving your parcel at email@example.com and just let us know it didn't work out.
- Send us back the item within 7 days of receiving it via a trackable service and do send us the tracking number.
- We will refund the amount you paid for the item, minus shipping fees, as soon as we receive the items and ensure that it is in good condition, is free from scratches, blemishes, sizing or alterations, and without signs of wear or tear.
5. Do you offer a warranty on your products?
- Lustre stands by the quality and craftsmanship of each piece we manufacture. Please retain your original receipt for all refund/repair services. We agree to repair or exchange any item that we deem to be damaged due to a manufacturing defect. This warranty expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss (including loss of stones) and theft.
- Should an ice need to be repaired outside of the 30 day period, there will be a small repair fee of approximately $15 -$30. This is to cover courier charges to our ateliers since none of them are located within Singapore. We don't actually charge you for the repair of the item, but usually only to cover the transportation of it out of and back into Singapore.
We also thank you for your patience whilst we repair your pieces.
- Refunds or exchanges for any reason are only available within 7 days of the customer receiving our product.
- Shipping costs (both ways) for refunds or exchanges are borne by the customer.
- Repair or service performed by anyone other than Lustre will immediately void the warranty. Our warranty period is 30 days.
- All repairs undertaken by us for items bought outside of the 30 day period will bear a repair cost. We are always happy to hear of any concerns you might have, so please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How long will I have to wait for a refund?
- Once we receive your returned item and have deemed it untampered with in any way, a refund will be made within 7 days.
- Refunds will be issued using the same mode of payment used in the original purchase.
7. How do I cancel an order once it has been submitted?
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your order, please contact email@example.com
8. Is the refund policy the same for items bought at a pop-up or online?
- If you are dissatisfied with your online purchase, you may refund or exchange your items within 7 days from the date you receive them. We only accept items that are unused and in their original packaging. Please do note that all Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for either refunds or exchanges.
- For products purchased in person at a pop-up or at one of our events, you may choose to exchange your items. We are unable to give you a refund for items bought by you in person. Please do keep your sales receipt handy.